Followers

Monday 27 February 2017

" I love You "- Layout featuring Christine Adolph designs Rub ons

Hello blogger friends!

Today I have a layout I made using the gorgeous stuff by Christine Adolph she designed for
 Prima Marketing. 
You must have heard of the amazing Christine Adolph and her rub ons and foils. Well this winter she added some more amazing new stuff to her line..stamps and watercolor resist pen.

Here I made a layout using all of these. 
Have a look


I just loved creating this page. The background is done using watercolor confections Patel dreams set. I used the Prima foils on the stenciled areas and on the splatters I created using the Christine Adolph watercolor resist pen. I also used glitter on a few Christine Adolph rub ons. 

Some close ups-


I stamped the images from Christine Adolph Cling stamp 5 using archival ink and watercolored them. When dry I outlined it with watercolor resist pen. It really fine tip and helps create these really fine lines. When this was relatively dry to touch I lightly rubbed on the Prima foils over it and fussy cut the images to add to the cluster. 


 Those foil covered splatters are made using the Watercolor resist pen.Love them :)


Prima Marketing supplies used-


Adhesive Rub on- #971359
Adhesive Rub on- #971397


Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day..

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!