Followers

Friday 22 June 2012

a stamped card

hi everyone..
this is a card I created just yesterday and I want to share it with you all....its a good day card and I have handwritten the sentiment "enjoy"..




 for this card i have used...Spring Garden - Micia Wood Mounted Stamps from lulupu craft lounge
fresh floral paper stack from imaginationsonline
i used pencil colors to color the image...

i am entering this card for the following challenges..
April contest-imaginations
for the love of crafting-challenge7 anything goes
introduction to stamping challenge- lulupu craft lounge
anything goes-IDIC
arty-sorts mega celebration
creatalicious challenges-challenge-35-anything-goes

Thanks for visiting..
plz do leave a comment

Jaya

6 comments:

  1. I am updating the page and will soon put the prices here and updating it on FB too.
    The markers r for 304 rs at discounted price where the actual price is for rs 320

    let me know if the amount is okay as i am trying to get the best deals also if it's okay with you let me know the colors u r looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some beautiful colouring!! Thanks for playing along at Lulupu! :)

    Nikita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment on my blog! Please note I have a guest challenge running as a part of the mega celebration on my blog. You may like to link your project to it as it fits perfectly for it.

    Cheers,
    Indira
    http://arty-sorts.blogspot.in/2012/06/mega-celebration-event-no-2-guest.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Indira for visiting my blog...i have linked this card to your blog's mega celebration event..:)

      Delete
  4. Awesome creation.. the image is really cute and so is the coloring.. well done! Thanks for your participation in my guest challenge at Arty Sorts..! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work, Jaya. Good to find you on the net.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!